Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

"Timothy R. Butler" <tbutler@uninetsolutions.com> writes:

>            If I wanted to read Mein Kampf (sp?) by Adoph Hitler, do you
> think I could get that at my library? I certainly hope not.

     My local public library (a small county) has one copy in German
and 4 English translations listed in the card catalog.

     Those who forget the past are condemned to re-live it.  Winston
Churchill read Mein Kampf in the late 1920s.  He felt that if a few
more British and European political leaders had read it then, they
would have been willing to join him in opposing Hitler early, when he
could have been stopped without a war.

Bob
--
   _