Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

%% alexey.vyskubov@nokia.com (Alexey Vyskubov) writes:

  av> Yep. My religion doesn't allow me to have on my box anything
  av> emacs-related (= *emacs + packages with the sole purpose of
  av> supporting *emacs). Now gettext *depends* on gettext-el.

FWIW, I was upgrading gettext yesterday and happened to notice that this
has already been fixed:

 $ dlocate -s gettext
 Depends: libc6 (>= 2.2.3-7), gettext-base
 Suggests: emacsen

 Paul D. Smith <pausmith@nortelnetworks.com> HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools