Re: cdrw and cdrom: do ide and master/slave matter?

Greetings,
The cd-r can be on any drive, master or slave. Mine is set up as following:
cdrom: /dev/hdc (secondary master)
cdr: /dev/hdd ( secondary slave)
and I've had no problems. I'm not sure about whether lite-on will work or
not. My drive was not listed on the cd-r but it works, so there could be a
good chance that it will work.
-greg murphy