RE: Re Root symlink to /boot/vmlinuz

| > me thinks you would like make-kpkg (kernel-package)
| >

| IIRC, kernel-package asks if you want the symlinks.  I may be wrong, it's
| been a while since I've needed a new kernel :)

Last I ran it (a couple of days ago) out of woody, it didn't ask about
symlinks.  It just does them as if the kernel you are installing is the new
default kernel.  I always have to go back and update my symlinks, but tehn
again I typically have at least three different kernels ready to go at a
given moment.

HTH,

Brooks