Problems with fbtv after recent upgrade.

'v got a woody machine.

Frame buffer tv gas been working like a charm on it for months.

The other day (a week or so agoa) I upgraded it when dslect offerred
me teh choice. I alos upgraded xawtv, and motv.

Now frame fbtv is acting cranky. If I try to use it as a non root user,
I get the chanel, and time across the top of the screen, and sound, but no picture.
If I run it as root, and swithc back to a normal user then I get the
picture.

Also the keypad page up, and page down keys, which should take me up
and down one chanel (where the chanel is defiend in my .xawtv file0, just
seem to take me to random chanels.

Sugestions as to how to dix this?
neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin