Re: segfault with postponed and mutt_1.3.27-4_i386

On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 11:12:13AM +0100, Matijs van Zuijlen wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 06:04:02PM -0800, Mike Fedyk wrote:
> > Maybe the subject change will make more eyes look at the message...
> >
> > If you *haven't* seen this problem yourself, I'd like to know, as well
> > if you have.
> >
> > Mike
> >
> > On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 02:20:54PM -0800, Mike Fedyk wrote:
> > > If I have more than one message postponed, mutt segfaults, this is with mbox
> > > or maildir postponed folders.
> > >
> > > Has anyone else seen this?
>
> I haven't seen it, because I haven't tried it. What are the steps that
> lead to the segfault? Does it happen the moment you say yes the second
> time mutt asks you if you want to postpone the message?

Yes.  I have filed a bug against mutt with more specific information.

I just did it again...

One message in postponed?  works normally.

More than one? output below:

Reading /home/mfedyk/Mail/postponed... 1Segmentation fault

It also works if I don't relocate my postponed folder, or if it is in mbox
or maildir format.

Mike