Re: Wheel mouse

On Friday 08 March 2002 20:40, Bob Thibodeau wrote:
> > > The important parts for making the wheel work are
> > >
> > > Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "off"
> > > Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
> >
> > Well, now at least it doesn't crash, but the wheel doesn't work.
>
> Which protocol are you using now?
> I switched mine from ps/2 to ImPS/2
> the device stayed at /dev/psaux because I'm
> using the same port as my old mouse did

Right now the protocol is set to "Microsoft". I tried changing it to
"IMPS/2" and the pointer movement got completely crazy and unusable.

--
Daniel Toffetti     ---     'There is no spoon...' - The Matrix

Running the bleeding edge Debian Sid version 3.0
Linux luni 2.4.13 #1 SMP Sun Oct 28 18:30:53 ART 2001 i686 unknown