Re: Certificate printer software? / turboprint

On Friday 08 March 2002 19:50, Gary Turner wrote:
> > The full version costs AFAIK EUR 20. (BTW, it often causes
> > confusion that you have no English word for kostenlos / gratuit.
> > Can't you invent one?)

--- snipped

> Optionally we could adopt "kostenlos" as we have "kaput," "dumkopf,"
> and "blitzkrieg."  Unlike the French, English speakers have no
> problem using/stealing the words that best do the job. :-)

I've seen many times that English native speakers use the Spanish word
"gratis" to mean free as in beer.

--
Daniel Toffetti     ---     'There is no spoon...' - The Matrix

Running the bleeding edge Debian Sid version 3.0
Linux luni 2.4.13 #1 SMP Sun Oct 28 18:30:53 ART 2001 i686 unknown