Wheel mouse

Hi !

I've searched through the archives looking for the correct
configuration of a three wheel mouse (in my case, it's a Genius Optical
NetScroll+ Eye PS/2)

This is what I currently have (working well except for the wheel):

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier	"Mouse1"
    Driver	"mouse"
    Option "Protocol"    "Microsoft"
    Option "Device"      "/dev/mouse"
    Option "Emulate3Buttons"
EndSection

And this is what I've found in an old post in the archives:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/psaux"
        Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "off"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
        Option      "CorePointer"
EndSection

Of course I've changed the entry in ServerLayout from Mouse1 to Mouse0
when I tried the new config. The X server crashes and dumps me to the
console. I've tried also changing "device" in the suggested config from
/dev/psaux back to /dev/mouse as I have it working now, but to no avail.

Any clues ? Thanks in advance !

--
Daniel Toffetti     ---     'There is no spoon...' - The Matrix

Running the bleeding edge Debian Sid version 3.0
Linux luni 2.4.13 #1 SMP Sun Oct 28 18:30:53 ART 2001 i686 unknown