Re: apt-get build-deps <package> or -b switch

Sean writesL

[...]
> The point of this is not "Debian is your saviour, repent".  My point is
> sometimes you come in at the wrong time.  Out time, your time, it doesn't
> matter.  Just don't give up.

Quite a story Sean..

>>>"Harry" == Harry Putnam <reader@newsguy.com> writes:
>
>  Harry> I've written hundreds, probably thousands of lines of reports
>  Harry> complaints etc.  Received piles of helpful replies.  And still no
>  Harry> stable sytem in working order.
>
> 	I'm sorry to hear that. You certainly have given it a good,
>  solid try, and I wish the install had worked for you.  If ever I am
>  in the same area of the country, I'll come spend an afternoon and set
>  up a machine for you (if, that is, I ever get over the prospect of
>  pushing up daisies ;-)

My final installation (#8) is a bare bones, noX, command line commando
machine. I'll get it setup to handle my household mail next week.  So
haven't completely abandonded ship.  Just giving up on the extra
tinkering for a while to take care of my school work.

Oh, I heard from an old friend in Chicago that my private graveyard
has been paved over and turned into a `Day Care Center'.. :-)