Re: apt-get build-deps <package> or -b switch

> I think there might be a small bug in the building of emacs21 that
> way.  The info flew by so quick but I noticed a `no' during
> ./configure that I think was prompted by a missing library
> `libungif4-dev'.

ISTR that currently, configure is passed a --without-ungif (or
whatever the exact syntax is) as the current libungif in woody or sid
crashes when linked against emacs.  Look in the debian/rules file
under the emacs source dir for the explanation.

Graduate life: It's not just a job.  It's an indenture.