Re: suggestion

On Mon, Mar 04, 2002 at 02:53:09PM -0500, Angus D Madden wrote:
> ok, how about this:
>
> #!/bin/bash
> echo "I am using the following:"
> dpkg -l

to do it up right, you should include uninstalled packages, too,
so we know which ones you have available. (proximity can have an
impact, you see...)

dpkg -l '*'

> just kidding.  ;)

same here. :)

--
I use Debian/GNU Linux version 2.2;
Linux server 2.2.17 #1 Sun Jun 25 09:24:41 EST 2000 i586 unknown

DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #93 from Mike Werner <reznaeous@adelphia.net>
:
How do you get Mutt to GPG SIGN A MESSAGE BASED ON THE
RECIPIENT?  Depending on what address I send mail to, I have the
need to turn GPG signing on and off:
	send-hook .* 'set pgp_autosign=yes; set signature=~/.sigfile'
	send-hook listserv@mitvma.mit.edu 'set pgp_autosign=no; unset signature'
	send-hook majordomo@ 'set pgp_autosign=no; unset signature'
	send-hook suzuki-gs-twin@micapeak.com 'set pgp_autosign=no'
	send-hook camarilla 'set signature=~/.sigfile_cam'
The reason I have the first line there is because without it
after sending a message that matched (for example) one of the
server command addresses (second and third lines) then any
messages after that weren't being signed nor did they have sig
blocks.  So I put the first line in to match all messages.