WAY OT: Tech school?

Needing some thoughts of some other Debian users on this one.. I thought
this would be a good place to ask about quality of tech schools, as I am
sure a lot of listers have/are attending one.
I am presently going to a local community college working towards an
associate's degree in Computer
Science.  I was approached recently from the nice folks at the local ITT
Technical Institute.  Since this is a national school, I thought some on the
list may be familiar with this school.. They seem to have a good program (or
just persuasive recruiters?).. Anyone had any dealings (or know anythone who
has) with this particular tech school?  Employers, any thoughts?

Sorry for the OT post..

Jeff J.

---
This message is certified virus free.