WAY OT: Tech school?

Needing some thoughts of some other Debian users on this one.. I thought
this would be a good place to ask about quality of tech schools, as I am
sure a lot of listers have/are attending one.
I am presently going to a local community college working towards an
associate's degree in Computer
Science.  I was approached recently from the nice folks at the local ITT
Technical Institute.  Since this is a national school, I thought some on the
list may be familiar with this school.. They seem to have a good program (or
just persuasive recruiters?).. Anyone had any dealings (or know anythone who
has) with this particular tech school?  Employers, any thoughts?

Sorry for the OT post..

Jeff J.

This message is certified virus free.