Re: WAY OT: Tech school?

"Jeff J." <jeff@campbellcounty.com> writes:

> Needing some thoughts of some other Debian users on this one.. I thought
> this would be a good place to ask about quality of tech schools, as I am
> sure a lot of listers have/are attending one.

Out of curiosity, have you considered getting a university degree? A
bachelors degree will always mean that you have more options (cf recent
slashdot discussion on emigrating to Canada), and you could quite likely
use your college courses for credit.

Dave Carrigan (dave@rudedog.org)            | Yow! Maybe we could paint GOLDIE
UNIX-Apache-Perl-Linux-Firewalls-LDAP-C-DNS | HAWN a rich PRUSSIAN BLUE--
Seattle, WA, USA                            |
http://www.rudedog.org/                     |