Re: 100dpi vs 75dpi sizes

> I suppose I could go back to the 75dpi fonts but how do I make that
> the default for all applications, short of removing the 100dpi fonts?
>
> Running "testing" with XFree86 4.1.0.1

The obvious answer is add -dpi 75 to however X gets started on your system --
either the XDM configs or xserverrc.  However, this does *NOT* work.

Have not found a good solution to this yet, I comment out the lines in
XF86Config-4 that refer to either 100dpi or the font server.

A better answer is welcome here too.