Re: postgres 7.1 (woody) - how to stop debugging

On Thu, 2002-02-28 at 21:38, Andreas Goesele wrote:
> I also have debug_level =   0 in postgresql.conf believing that   this
> would stop  all  debugging  massages, but  this is  not   the case. My
> console gets flooded by messages of the type: DEBUG: ...
> Is there any way I can effectively stop all debugging?

Do you have syslog sending stuff to the console?  If so, configure
syslog to throw them away.  Or set postgresql not to use syslog.

     "The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh
      me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside
      the still waters, he restoreth my soul...Surely
      goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my
      life; and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for
      ever."                    Psalms 23:1,2,6