Re: Help!!! undelete for ext3fs!!!

hi ya

dumb question/comment...

since ext3 is just ext2 w/ journalling...
	- can you just unplay the journal ??? :-)

otherwise to undelete ext2 files...
and if you did undelete it successfullye...
 i donno what happens to your journaled fs

	http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Txt/erase.txt
	( look for restore deleted files )

aliasing rm is a sorta whacky way to solve some
of the accidental delete problems..

have fun linuxing
alvin