Re: (OT) chicago

Thanks to all who provided some info regarding Chicago and Elgin.

On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 01:19:26PM +0200, Juhan Kundla wrote:
| Greetings to antipodes..
|
| [tons of haba-haba about cars/trains/trucks/jumbos/whatever skipped]
|
| Gee, i am glad, i live in country small enough to bicycle around it...
| :)

:-).  Where's that?  I'd actually like to not buy another car.  It's
getting more annoying as the repairs get more expensive on this one,
and I can't imagine a new car being any better (that is, new cars will
require new and specialized tools and lots more knowledge and stuff
like that).

-D

                                     .... what McDonald's is to gourmet cooking