Re: web-front for mailing lists server

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 05:36:15AM -0800, Alvin Oga wrote:

> 20,000 users is ahuge list.. :-)
> you'd have mail delivery issues tooo .. bulk mailers

Indeed.  Fortunately not all of them will subscribe to one list.
There are probably more than 50 mailing list and not all users will
subscribe to one or more.  But the front-end must be available to all
of them.

> security on a campus network is always fun...
> lots of free time from people that want to "audit your network"
>
> other majordomo front ends
> 	http://www.Linux-Consulting.com/Majordomo/Majordomo.Utilities.txt
> 	- i'd use a searchable archive mechanism

Thanks. I will follow that up.

Regards.

Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not
      as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your
      heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
                                John 14:27