Re: web-front for mailing lists server

hi ya johann...

20,000 users is ahuge list.. :-)
you'd have mail delivery issues tooo .. bulk mailers

security on a campus network is always fun...
lots of free time from people that want to "audit your network"

other majordomo front ends
	http://www.Linux-Consulting.com/Majordomo/Majordomo.Utilities.txt
	- i'd use a searchable archive mechanism

have fun
alvin