Bash does not get SIGWINCH after resizing console with fb-set

I don't know where exactly is the bug... I use framebuffer device (matroxfb)
and after changing console resolution with fbset bash does not calculate new
input line length and after writing behind last column (on old screen size)
it moves curosor to the beginning of actual line, and puts new characters on
old. After sending manually SIGWINCH everything is ok. I've seen it first
time half year ago, on woody, and it's still there.

Pozdrawiam
Slimak (na krawędzi)