Re: Best player for Divx, AFS, AVI etc.

I also like vlc. Some files will play better in one
program while others work in another. I keep
vlc, mplayer, xanim and xine around.

BTW, keep in mind that many mov files you find will
be encoded in a quicktime format that is proprietary
and unavailable on Linux. Unless somebody else knows
something new that I haven't heard yet...

Bob