Re: Mail clients (and text editors)

On Sun, 24 Feb 2002 09:22:22 -0800
Craig Dickson <crdic@yahoo.com> wrote:

> begin  Michael P. Soulier  quotation:
>
> >     Sylpheed is excellent I'm told.
>
> Sylpheed is quite nice. I don't use it myself because I don't want to be
> dependent on an X app to read my mail (I use mutt), but my wife switched
> to Sylpheed after we decided that Outlook Express was too dangerous, and
> she's quite happy with it.
yes, I, my girlfriend , mother and sister all use sylpheed... it is the better
mail client I used.. I come from KDE 1.2's kmail, which runned quite well
on my 486... newer doesn't, and sylpheed runs smootlhy on it

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org> * <http://debian-br.cipsga.org.br>