Re: Using the "menu" system

Hi,
> I am now finishing my un-glade-ization (I cannot work on code I don't
> understand =P and glade confuses my head)... I'll start working on the
> real issues soon (like avoiding the program edition of /usr/lib/menu/
> files directly).... that seems to be a great effort, but It is doable.. =)

  Ah, that's great news! :-) Well, I guess I wouldn't be much help on the
code, but if you need help on testing or docs or something - let me know.

  -Tim

Timothy R. Butler                    tbutler@uninetsolutions.com
Universal  Networks                       http://www.uninet.info
Christian Portal and Search Tool:       http://www.faithtree.com