Re: Using the "menu" system

On Sat, 23 Feb 2002 18:59:44 -0300
Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org> wrote:

> FYI, I managed to build menudrake without gtk+mdk and am now working
> on hacking it to work correctly on Debian systems... I'll probably fork()
> it to menudeb, instead of menudrake as I think I don't want to maintain
> that "mandraked" code, so I'll simplify things for Debian, if anyone wants
> to help/discuss, feel free to mail me
I am now finishing my un-glade-ization (I cannot work on code I don't
understand =P and glade confuses my head)... I'll start working on the
real issues soon (like avoiding the program edition of /usr/lib/menu/
files directly).... that seems to be a great effort, but It is doable.. =)

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org> * <http://debian-br.cipsga.org.br>