Re: Installation Error

Thanks go to the one person who wrote me and suggested
I install from the CD instead of floppies.
Unfortunately, my only access to a CD burner was
through my now-dead windows machine and I don't have
the patience to order CDs through the mail.

So.....I took a guess that the partition I created for
/boot was too small.   Maybe right, maybe not, but
after increasing that partition to 200 meg, I was able
to run through the 4 driver diskettes and 11 base
diskettes and now I have a prompt!  woohoo!!

On to learning linux and figuring out how to get my
modem, NIC and CD drives running.....

peace,
John