Re: Port replicators...

On 20-Feb-2002 Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
> I've asked in the past and never got an answer that worked. I'm at a
> point again where I want to get my Gateway port replicator to work with
> my laptop. I can use everything on it but the PCMCIA slots. How do I
> tell linux to use the two slots that are in the replicator as well as
> those in my laptop?

as root run 'lspci'.  If you do not have it the program is in pciutils.  You
should see the pcmcia controller in your laptop and then another controller.
With this information should be the io address.  You should be able to pass
this to the pcmcia programs and get it to recognize the second controller.
Hope this helps.