Re: OT: kvm alternatives? (was: booting with no keyboard or moue)

You might look on ebay or something like that, I was lucky, a friend decided
he was going to upgrade his and gave me a 6 port KVM. To help you find one
here is the info:

BELKIN Omni View (model F1D065)

This is an AT/Serial type KVM but adaptors can be purchased for a couple of
dollars to plug in PS/2 devices.

John