Re: booting with no keyboard or moue

hi ya Mike

to boot w/o kb is tricky.... mouse is less of an issue
	- and yeah...cant hit F1 to continue if there is no kb
	plugged in

- if you can be there ... its easiest to just plug in the kb ...
  reboot it... and unplug it when the kb is needed on another pc

- went poking around to see why kvm switches was so expensive..

- probably can use a wireless kb to aim it at the pc being rebooted??

some fake kb adaptors...
	http://www.vetra.com/Elimina2.htm
	http://www.raritan.com/products_gdn.html

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/a01e61042c57d9778625684300572489?OpenDocument

am just wondering... why dont we just insert a pull up or pulldown
resistor on the transmit port  of the keyboard connector...

donno if the linuxbios project allows for "keyboard-less" boots

have fun
alvin
http://www.Linux-1U.net . how do you backup a terabyte disk system.. :-)