Re: booting with no keyboard or moue

> I heard on this list that this may cause hardware damage.  I had several
> accident of unplugging KB and no problem afterward. (I was not on Compaq
> but generic MB)

Talking from experience, you might damage your mb though it is not
likely.  The only one I've "managed "to fry this way was a Digital
Celebris 590.  The keyboard controller broke, leaving the rest working
but a bit hard to manage...
  I've hotpluged the keyboard on lots of other computers (using both DIN
and PS/2 connectors) without any problem, so I think it's quite (very?)
few models that actually break.

Regards,
	Emil