wmaker menu

Hi,

I am running potato 2.2r5 and I have WindowMaker as the window manager. I
would like to add nedit to the wmaker menu (apps -> editors -> nedit). I have
installed nedit from the precompiled file the nedit people have at their
webpage. It is a newer version that the one shipped with potato. It works
very well.
I would like to use the plain text menu, as suggest in the window maker
preferences program. I have read the /usr/share/doc/wmaker/README.preferences
and the ~/GNUstep/Defaults/WMRootMenu files without success. According to the
documentation, the ~/GNUstep/Defaults/WMRootMenu file should point to the menu
file, so you can edit it with a text editor. But the only thing that appears
in this file is a line containing "menu hook".
Where resides the wmaker menu file?

Thanks in advance for the help,

Regards,

Marcelo