Yahoo Groups like mailing list interface?

Is there anything out there that will do a webboard that sends and
recieves its messages on a mailing list, ala Yahoo! Groups?

Myself and several other list members on gods-creatures have mentioned
that for legal and comfort reasons that we should move away from Y!G,
however, a significant portion of the membership (~27%) are mailphobes
reads the list by web interface and refuses to move unless they don't
have to give up the web-board version, and I'm stuck trying to figure
this out.  .deb preferred, don't care if it's unofficial or non-free.
If you need to check out what I'm talking about, go to
http://groups.google.com/ and join a group so you can see the posting
stuff...

--
Baloo