Re: ReiserFS, ext3 (was: 'praise to the debian gods')

> 1) Normally I know what I mean, and I'm trying to express myself
>    (though English isn't my native language as it isn't yours) ...

Point taken, I should have been more generous in my interpretation.

> So, as you noted this is not a kind of fs-flamewar, because I want a
> fs's existence to pass unnoticed...
>
> And  I'm not calling you silly, because I don't like to call people
> silly even if they meet this condition, but I don't know you...

I didn't call you silly as a person.  The way I read the line, passed
through several translations[1], it sounded silly to me.

	[1] your brain -> your words, non-native language ->
	    my reading, non-native language -> my brain.

It was NOT my intention to call you stupid or silly, and I deeply
apologize for making it sound that way.

Sincerely,
	Emil