Re: ReiserFS, ext3 (was: 'praise to the debian gods')

    Craig> But quite stable at this point. I've been running ext3 on
    Craig> all my fs's for several months, and have never seen a
    Craig> problem that resulted from ext3 itself.

*My* experience

Ext3 nearly toasted my ide-hd and "tidied up" about every second
directory on the /var partition on a __smp__ machine ...

The hd is still alive running now reiserfs without a problem so
far. I'll wait for xfs to become stable...

YMMV,

MH
--
(Dr.) Michael Hummel