New XFree broke kdm and gdm

After this morning's dist-upgrade (sid), restarting X resulted in a
dead keyboard.

I can run X from startx without a problem, but as soon as I use kdm or
gdm (I did not try xdm) the keyboard is dead.

Did anybody else experience the same?

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "And be not conformed to this world; but be ye
      transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may
      prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect,
      will of God."             Romans 12:2