in netscape477, realplayer screen frezed, in netscape6.2, still ask plugin

Dear  linux users:

In the netscape 4.77, go to the page have vedio, the realplayer freezed there(after I run plugin.sh), I have to use xkill to get rid that window. In new download's 6.2, it still ask plugin at vedio site.

I ever visit newsgroup discussion, seem can adding something from Edit, preference, navigator, application .......

hope to see experienced hints, eric, thank in advance