Re: Protect yourself from mobile/cell phone radiation

Adam Majer wrote:

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 02:04:12PM -0600, Kent West wrote:

dman wrote:

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 12:26:01PM -0600, Gary Turner wrote:
| On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:13:17 +0000, The Phone Dome wrote:
| | >ARE YOU BURNING YOUR BRAIN? GET THE PHONE DOME - ABSORBS 99% OF | >HARMFUL RADIATION |
| I suppose there are enough people that will believe this BS

Must be.  The funniest part is --  if their magic product absorbs the
radiation from the phone, how does the cell tower receive any?

-D

No, it only absorbs the "HARMFUL RADIATION"; the good stuff goes straight to the tower.

I bought two and stacked them on top of each other, so now my brain is only getting .1% of the harmful radiation instead of a full 1%. I'm

0.01 * 0.01 = 0.0001 = 0.01% != 0.1% :)

Hmmm; I never had problems with math before I started using my cell phone. I should've gotten my phone dome years ago; I waited too long and now I'm already dain bramaged! Get yours now, before you get stupid like me!