installing from floppies

Hello,

I am installing debian stable on an old 486, and after inserting the
root floppy, I get a bunch of errors stating:
modprobe: modprobe: Can't open dependencies file
/lib/modules/2.2.19/modules.dep (No such file or directory)

And then I get the welcome screen for the installation.
There it says: This is the Debian installation system, bootfloppies
2.2.26

Now my questions:
a) are the errors in the beginning normal?  Its been to lang since I
installed debian to remeber if it is ok
b) why is it referring to 2.2.26 in that install screen, when its
talking about 2.2.19 in thoses errors?

Thanks in advance,
--
Rudy Gevaert - rudy@zeus.rug.ac.be  - http://www.webworm.org
             - keyserverID=24DC49C6 - http://www.zeus.rug.ac.be

Imitation is the sincerest form of television.
				   - Fred Allen (1894-1956)