Re: Protect yourself from mobile/cell phone radiation

dman wrote:

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 12:26:01PM -0600, Gary Turner wrote:
| On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:13:17 +0000, The Phone Dome wrote:
| | >ARE YOU BURNING YOUR BRAIN? GET THE PHONE DOME - ABSORBS 99% OF | >HARMFUL RADIATION |
| I suppose there are enough people that will believe this BS

Must be.  The funniest part is --  if their magic product absorbs the
radiation from the phone, how does the cell tower receive any?

-D

No, it only absorbs the "HARMFUL RADIATION"; the good stuff goes straight to the tower.

I bought two and stacked them on top of each other, so now my brain is only getting .1% of the harmful radiation instead of a full 1%. I'm thinking about getting another to cut it down to .01%. The only problem I've had is that burned-in tattoo where the phone dome rested against my palm. But their accessory product, the Palm Dome, should solve that. They assure me it's in the mail, and should arrive any day now.

Kent