Re: Protect yourself from mobile/cell phone radiation

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 02:04:12PM -0600, Kent West wrote:
> dman wrote:

> >| I suppose there are enough people that will believe this BS
> >
> >Must be.  The funniest part is --  if their magic product absorbs the
> >radiation from the phone, how does the cell tower receive any?
> >
> >-D
>

> No, it only absorbs the "HARMFUL RADIATION"; the good stuff goes
> straight to the tower.
>
> I bought two and stacked them on top of each other, so now my brain is
> only getting .1% of the harmful radiation instead of a full 1%. I'm

0.01 * 0.01 = 0.0001 = 0.01% != 0.1% :)

There are some other products for cell phones that actually work.. I think
one of them is a cushion on the speaker so that the antena is further
away from your head....

But this is just ridiculus! :) On their website they also say:

"A computer runs at 2000 hertz which means that it is hitting your
energy field at 2000 times a second and literally "blowing a hole"
in your energy fields."

Overall, I find their website quite entertaining.. :)

- Adam