"RPM hell" question

Hi

I was recently asked to help a Redhat user install an RPM file from
rpmfind.net. It had a dozen of unsatisfied dependencies that had their own
unsatisfied dependencies, etc. My only idea was to manually search
rpmfind.net, download the necessary RPMs and install them  with 'rpm
--install'. It's a very tedious process, considering that besides unsatisfied
dependencies, some packages have conflicts as well. Is there any way to
automate this process? Moving to Debian is out of the question, because that
Redhat user needs to run a certain proprietary program that only supports
Redhat <= 7.1

Thanks
Alec