fetchmail like prog to retriebe mails from mail.com?

Hello!

despite their promise, iname.com/mail.com will now charge for the
forwarding service they offer, forcing myself, at least for a
transitional period to assert who is using my address there to use their
webmail interface (which is ugly, slow and full of ads...).

First reflex was to take curl and write my own retrieval script to
circumvent that problem, and sorta recreate that forwarding service,
  fetching the mail through a script from that server and reinjecting it
  into my mail system....

But i think i am not alone with that sort of problem, so perhaps there
are allready such sorts of script lying around?

since i am not a native english speaker, it seems i am not able to
create the right regexp to get a match on freshmeat, so if someonw knows
something about such a script i would be really happy to know about it.

--
ciao bboett
bboett@adlp.org