Majordomo, exim, web?

I'm in an interesting position where I need to move a mailing list from
Yahoo.  The users on the list are currently fed up with Yahoo attaching
huge ads to every message, it's unreliability and ever-changing TOS.

I got volunteered to take on this project.

Is there a majordomo package or a majordomo workalike (from the user
perspective) in Debian, that works with Exim?

Furthermore, about a quarter of the readership reads and posts
exclusively through the web interface.  Is there a web-board like thing
that will mirror a mailing list and allow posting from subscribers and
web board members?

--
Baloo