Re: a modest proposal - Debian needs more $

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:07:21 -0800
<briand@zipcon.net> wrote:

>   dman> | I find it annoying that I can buy a Debian CD for $3.00 + shipping.
>   dman> | It should be more.
>
>   dman> This is an easy problem to solve!  Mail me a (valid) check for $1,000
>   dman> US and I'll mail you back a CD.  :-)
>
> LOL.  yeah that would work.  I was kind of hoping that others would
> pitch in too.

Maybe it's because the others can't really pitch in. Not everybody lives
in the States, where everybody seems to have a checking account or
credit card and the per capita income is so great you find it annoying
that a Debian CD costs a measly $3.00.