Re: Are you spam?

	I've found it handy when dealing with mailing lists and
procmail recipes to sort them to use the headers the mailing list
software adds... For the Debian lists I just key off the X-Mailing-List
header which is present in any message actually coming from the list...
For Mailman based lists I use List-Id instead... I find I don't have
that bad of a problem with sorting...

	Jeremy