Re: Init scripts

Excellent - thank you much... I'm gunna try those kernel opts now, and
hopefully that'll fix my problem and I won't need dhcpcd anymore --

Just for the record, dhclient would execute without errors, but would not
remain resident - although I never checked the log.

Anyone out there have experience with GNU/Hurd? I'm trying to do a cross
compile to get my ethernet working in it... The base install didn't come
with enough tools to do a native install and w/o my network, I have to do
a cross install...

Thanks,
Tim