*SOLVED* (Was: Mozilla fonts huge--'File' menu item takes up most of screen)

And I heard Miquel van Smoorenburg exclaim:
<snip>
> > Daniel> When I start up Mozilla, the fonts are *huge*. I'm running at
> > Daniel> 1600x1200, and the 'File' menu item takes up the majority of
> > Daniel> the screen (nice scaling, by the way--not a bit blocky : ).
<snip>
> If you have TrueType fonts defined in the "Files" section of
> /etc/X11/XF86Config[-4] then it might help to put them last.
<snip>
> No idea *why* this would help but it works for me ..
>
> Mike.

Thanks, Mike, fiddling with the order of the font paths *did*
work (I also removed one entry I didn't need).

Mysterious, yes--but at least *fixable* and mysterious : ).

Thanks again--

  --Daniel T.