Re: multiple mails

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:41:27 -0500 dman <dsh8290@rit.edu> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 10:07:06AM -0800, ben wrote:
> | yo list,
> |
> | i've had a complaint from one subscriber that he's receiving my list posts in
> | multiples of up to eight for the same single email, and, apparently, i'm the
> | only culprit. i'm trying to figure out why. has anyone else been similarly
> | afflicted by me? also, if anyone knows how this could be happening, tips
> | towards resolution would be appreciated.
>
> Have him post the complete headers from 3 or so of the duplicate
> mails.  Hopefully something in there will give a clue (most likely in
> the Received: headers).

I also occasionally get duplicate emails.  I'll check out the Received
line in the header.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net        |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org       |
! "Millions of Chinese speak Chinese, and it's not           |
!  hereditary..."                                            |
!    Dr. Dean Edell                                          !