debian-friendly DSL/cable ISP in NYC area?

I'm moving to NYC in the next couple of weeks to start a new job.  Can anyone
provide recommendations for ISPs that will allow me to run a few debian boxes
(and one iMac) with a minimum of hassle?  I'm looking to avoid ISPs that
require proprietary software or funky configs just to get them to work on
their network.

Also, I googled around for this without much luck, but if anyone knows of
some web sites that will help in my search, please let me know.

Thanks.

--kurt