Re: Woody saytime update broken

Colin Watson(cjwatson@debian.org) is reported to have said:
> On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 12:46:06PM -0500, Wayne Topa wrote:
> > saytime_1.0-10_i386.deb
> >
> > This package from testing has a problem.
> >
> > root-Deb-Woody:# saytime (voices "The Time is" then prints
> >   shouldn't happen
> >
> >   saytime_1.0-9_i386.deb works correctly.
>
> Please file a bug against saytime about this. The changelog doesn't
> indicate anything that should cause this, but the person who built
> 1.0-10 might know more.

Well I was going to do just that but did another update and
saytime_1.0-9 was updated again to saytime_1.0-10 and this time it
worked correctly.  A diff on the this AM's saytime_1.0-10 and tonights
downloaded saytime_1.0-10, come up with no differences.  They are the
same size as well.  I purged the good one, reinstalled the bad one and
it again fails. reinstalled the latest and all is well.  Maybe it was
a bad download the first time?  Anyway tonights version is fine now.

--
Real Programmers don't write in PL/I.  PL/I is for programmers who
can't decide whether to write in COBOL or FORTRAN.